Hakimi: "My heart is divided between Madrid and Dortmund ... I have to assess the situation before making my final decision."


The Moroccan star, Ashraf Hakimi, has hinted that he will not return to Real Madrid, except in one case, which is obtaining guarantees, confirming his continuous participation with the team, knowing that he is a key player in the ranks of Borussia Dortmund.


 The loan loan from Real Madrid to Borussia Dortmund ends at the end of the current season (two seasons), and therefore, the player will return in the summer to the Royal Club, and then, he will determine whether he will carry the "Merengue" shirt, or return to the German team, which gave him the opportunity to play as a basic.


 Hakimi, 21, made statements to the German newspaper "Rohr Nakhrichten," and said: "Now my heart is divided between Madrid and Dortmund. We are 6 months away from summer, and there are still many matches ahead of us."


 He added: "In the end, I will assess the situation. What advantages do I have in Dortmund, and what awaits me at Real Madrid?", Noting that he must study the situation before making his final decision.

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés