Ziyash: After my mother is the reason for my not adapting to Chelsea

 


Moroccan international Hakim Ziyech, player of Chelsea Football Club, revealed the reasons that contributed to his not adapting quickly to the foggy capital of London, after joining the "Blues" battalion, stressing at the same time that he had not yet presented his best technical and skill capabilities with the "Blue" team.

 The "Atlantic Lion" did not hide his dissatisfaction with his first six months in the ranks of Chelsea, and enumerated a group of reasons that prevented his brilliance during the last period;  Most notably, being away from his mother and friends.

 Ziyash said, in media statements reported by the British newspaper "The Sun", that he needed some time before adapting to his new life in England, saying: “I was used to the presence of my mother and my friends around me, in London I had to get used to their absence.  Also, closing the borders due to “Corona” made matters worse, in addition to that, I have to learn to drive on the other side of the road. I have not had any accidents;  But it was very difficult in the beginning. ”

 Regarding the level at which he appeared with his new team, the Moroccan international highlighted that he was greatly affected by the injury he suffered at the beginning of the season, and said: “I started the season with an injury, and then I was injured for the second time, things did not go as I wanted, in addition to the pace of matches in England.  Much faster than I used to before. ”

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés