Kroos: I was confident of Rodrigo and would rather play with 5 midfielders


Real Madrid star Toni Kroos confirmed his preference to play a large number of midfield players to control the match, after Zinedine Zidane decided to push five in the center of the stadium in the Valencia and Atletico Madrid matches in the Spanish Super.

 Real Madrid won the Spanish Super Cup after beating Atletico Madrid in the derby on a penalty shootout (4-1), and Toni Kroos explained that he convinced the young Brazilian Rodrigo to perform one of the penalty kicks, who already shot and succeeded in scoring the second kick.

 "I love being next to me more than a midfielder because I love to control matches, but that depends on how you play and the ideas of your opponent as well," Croes said in comments highlighted by the Spanish newspaper AS.

 On Rodrigo's penalty kick, he added, “It was difficult to choose 5 players to kick kicks, but I knew from training and preparatory matches that he had good chances (Rodrigo meant), naturally he had some fear of being only 18 years old, but he had a shot  Good, I told him to dare.

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés